Application & Payment options
REGISTERING FOR YOUR FREEFLOW COURSE
- As long as there’s room on your chosen course, you may apply via the application link on the program page. If the course is full, the application link will disappear, but you may certainly email us to be placed on the waitlist.
- We ask for a non-refundable $35 application fee. Please read the program requirements specific to your course before applying. Enrollment is NOT competitive; rather, the application process is meant to help us understand your intentions and desires. While we wholeheartedly believe that Freeflow is for just about everybody, we do reserve the right to redirect you if the program you apply for is not a good fit.
- Once you’ve submitted your application, we’ll review it and get back to you, likely within a few days. Once you’re accepted into the program, we’ll send over next steps, including a link to a payment portal.
- At the time of registration, you’ll pay a 15% deposit to save your spot. Deposits are always non-refundable.
- From there, you’ll have two options:
- Settle your balance in full.
- Set up a payment plan, and pay off your balance over time. Payment plan options vary, depending on when you register. All balances must be paid in full 35 days before the course start date. If you register fewer than 35 days before the start date, the only option given will be to pay in full.
- Online portal: To pay with credit card or bank transfer via the online portal, you’ll need to be signed into the Freeflow website, using the same credentials you used when you submitted your application. Note that the online payment system will schedule your future payments, but since it does not keep your credit card information, you’ll have to initiate those subsequent payments.
- Paper checks or money orders: We love old-fashioned paper checks – mostly because they allow us to sidestep processing fees! You can mail payment to Freeflow at PO Box 602, Milltown, Montana 59851.
- Venmo: In some cases, we can accept payment via Venmo. Please contact us about this option.