INTERN WITH US!
Our internships are not limited to university students! We would love to work with you if it’s a good fit, regardless of where you live or what your academic status is.
Freeflow Institute, a Montana collaborative dedicated to the arts, wilderness, and the communication of conservation, offers several internships for the 2018/19 academic year. We welcome applicants who are interested the process of designing, publicizing, and facilitating arts and writing workshops in wild spaces and on wild rivers. We strongly encourage students with interest in visual art, photography, design, communications, social media, marketing, and arts education to apply. Writers, poets, aspiring editors, and brilliant individuals of all backgrounds are also enthusiastically invited to apply for these internships with Freeflow Institute.
We will work with you to develop your responsibilities and projects, based on your interests and skills. Some examples of Intern responsibilities include the following:
- Writing + design: develop original written or visual content for Freeflow website and programs
- Administrative support: compile / organize client data and assist in management of administrative communications
- Marketing: assist in development and distribution of marketing materials to target audiences
- Academic + community outreach: collaborate with university and organizational contacts to recruit students, develop institutional partnerships, and identify instructional or creative needs of participants
- Social media: develop intelligent, creative, compelling social media campaigns
The ideal candidate will:
- demonstrate consistent initiative and follow-through, even during the busiest moments in the semester,
- demonstrate ability in social media and various technological applications,
- express interest in community organization and creative public outreach projects,
- and demonstrate exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
We invite applicants to consider their own interests, strengths, and experience in the context of the Internship. What can you bring to Freeflow Institute’s 2018/19 season? We enthusiastically welcome your ideas and will work with you to define the parameters of the internship, given your needs and expectations, as well as those of the Institute.
Applications should be received no later than midnight on October 15, 2018. Finalists will be invited to interview for the positions shortly after the deadline.
To request an application, please email us at email@example.com, or fill out this contact form: